WEB 0.67% $7.53 webjet limited

We are saved, page-32

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Whats the deal with scomo saying borders aren't likely to be opened for Christmas...

This is messing with my predictions.
    First it was planning for NZ to open to us for December and now that is looking like it's 2 years away.
    Then it was international travel back to normal towards mid next year - and now that's been quoted as 2024.
    Lastly, my prediction of borders being opened after this lockdown - now it's not likely until next year.

I would say all of this news is bad for Webjet. However I am thoroughly convinced it now follows the U.S markets. Which is great because bad news means zilch - however it's filled with a bunch of tech bubbles.. so that is a different can of worms - and probably not of our concern just yet.

Anyways, in all honesty now we have a rally not sure how long it will last. May as well enjoy it. Don't get too greedy and when the bubbles pop (and they will - we have some serious bills coming our way) make sure you minimise the loss and swoop the cream while it's still there to be eaten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.53
Change
0.050(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.945B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.52 $7.64 $7.49 $12.92M 1.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 926 $7.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.54 15493 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.