SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

We are selling ourselves to be worthless, page-86

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    I have my thoughts on various uprampers- When I see an account that is -one month old - posting 500 hundred times in one month twisting actual facts and relentlessly saying this will be back at $8 up 4000% -
    Any minute now- And further using the tactic of trying to defame me and discredit my motives- REALLY - no such thing as downramping this basket case-to get cheap shares - newsflash the SP is not going up- so no need to downramp-

I smell a lawyer- that is how they roll - cause confusion distract, discredit- mislead- Talk up the possibilities....
    leading people to believe that they need to hold -

As far as I can see now there are only a handful of dreamers left willing to go down with the sinking ship- not ready to face facts-
    As hard as it all is there will be a trade opportunity in there- I noticed a lot of traders stopped in for a look today- i think they passed it by- this has no chance of bouncing until the actual numbers are out imo- and even then I don't think many will bother- some things get a bit of bad news that is momentary and will pass - so bounce trades in those instances are good-
    Not the case here-
    Once the real bottom is in- and there is confirmed evidence this is not going belly up - then it might be time to speculate - not one second sooner imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.