we are set up for a bull rally, page-3

1. 83,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, the sentiment is in your favor, that's for sure. Everyone sitting around glum, clutching their money tightly - just the conditions for a rally in normal times. (Are these normal times? :)

One thing I did notice in europe - excluding germany and the netherlands -------- the rest of the place is dismal. I thought about that. It's a bit like a family who have the new car, the new dishwasher, new clothes etc. ------- what can they actually spend on? There is nothing left to buy.

Europe is different -------- you could spend heaps - if you had the money - what I am saying is that at least there is room for lots and lots of growth - all they have to do is work out how to pay for it.

The yanks are probably the same - I am pretty sure there are lots of run down areas in the US - I am sure Ben can oblige somehow - after all it's only fuddy duddy money anyway - there sure is plenty of room for growth.

It's a bit like picking a stock - you want one that has room to grow - not one that has already grown.

Well, I think I know what I mean anyway, even if it didn't come across as sensible.

have a great arvo

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.