well, the sentiment is in your favor, that's for sure. Everyone...

1. 86,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    well, the sentiment is in your favor, that's for sure. Everyone sitting around glum, clutching their money tightly - just the conditions for a rally in normal times. (Are these normal times? :)

One thing I did notice in europe - excluding germany and the netherlands -------- the rest of the place is dismal. I thought about that. It's a bit like a family who have the new car, the new dishwasher, new clothes etc. ------- what can they actually spend on? There is nothing left to buy.

Europe is different -------- you could spend heaps - if you had the money - what I am saying is that at least there is room for lots and lots of growth - all they have to do is work out how to pay for it.

The yanks are probably the same - I am pretty sure there are lots of run down areas in the US - I am sure Ben can oblige somehow - after all it's only fuddy duddy money anyway - there sure is plenty of room for growth.

It's a bit like picking a stock - you want one that has room to grow - not one that has already grown.

Well, I think I know what I mean anyway, even if it didn't come across as sensible.

have a great arvo

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.