CUS 9.84% 5.5¢ copper search limited

elguido, i differ to your opinion, i beleive it was the RBA that...

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    elguido, i differ to your opinion, i beleive it was the RBA that dealt the banks out of the deal.
    the RBA wanted direct charging in earlier than this, but the major banks have procrastinated for months trying to hang on to the old system because of the cop they were getting out of it.
    in the end the RBA has stepped in and said "its happening".
    On another matter the quality of the machines, i have been told that the machines CUS are using [ triton] are equal to the best in the world and are less troublesome.
    in fact i beleive NAB requested permission along with several major international organisations to visit CUS set up to have a look at their operations and machines.
    since NAB have replaced their old machines and udated to new ATM`S.
    so what would those level of institutions want to look at CUS set up and machines for?, if its not good?
    i also have been to the agm, had a look at their set up and machines and everthing there appeared quite efficiant.
    Your post appears to me, that it may be a a downramp, because the stock has had a recent rise, i hope you can still rembember that people have money invested in various stocks and can be affected by what you post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.006(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $6.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 5.5¢ $27.38K 480.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18180 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 47506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.