CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

Pickup, they all have problems, mate. Just some not as many as...

1. 361 Posts.
    Pickup, they all have problems, mate. Just some not as many as others and you have to look at the serviceability factor.
    As for the quality of notes, bar notes don't cut it, they must be recycled through the bank regularly or you end up with probs like this.
    I did not say Triton were of "poor quality" just what the majors are going with and IMO.
    I do take note that CUS was setup by the original guys from Cashcard and do not doubt their judgment, just horses for courses.
    Yes elguido, the fee is not refunded nor are you compensated for the effort you have to go through to get your mon back......just the system mate and the merchant is the one that cops the abuse from the customer. Use clean notes and you should notice a reduction in claims. Ask your service provider to do a preventative maintenance on your machines to ensure the are clean and functioning correctly, dust is a killer, dirty notes love it. If you have a problem with service from CUS, take it up with your area manager and also review your contract expiry.

d_ricardo, the bulk of service machines out there are "Merchant Funded" the rest are funded by Armagard, chubb etc depending on the volume and type of contract entered with the site ie 7eleven, bp, coles, etc.

Not downramping guys, I used to hold from just after IPO, still watching. Good luck to you all and I hope it comes off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $13.16K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11812 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.