CUS 0.00% 6.1¢ copper search limited

we australian - top 100 investments for 2009 , page-22

1. 271 Posts.
    Looking at it this way.

I would imagine that an atm in a pub would have different wear than say that of a 7/11 or a servo...

I.e. drinks getting spilled on it, cigarette smoke jamming up the gears and so on (depending on its location). But as well, if the money is dirty etc that will jam up the machine as well (which I would think it would be in a club or pub)

So I would think that if the owner of the atm took a higher interest in ensuring the guts of the machine were cleaned at the daily cash fill up that would be a good move. End of the day the maintenance of the machine is the clients responsibility not CUS's. If theres an IT issue then yeah, go after them. Usually though, I'd think the client who might have lost money needs to contact the bank to see if its actually come out of his account. The publican cant tell him that as they arent the bank.

On the other hand, I can see the guys at CUS wanting to push the image that they have the best machines and the sun shines out of them

With the new smaller ATM suppliers coming into the market I can see them hitting into CUS a bit but overall and IMO Cus is a Hold and acquire until end of Feb/March then its review time. I'm not in it for the dividends though, I want the CG, and I think there'll be plenty of that over the next 2 months.

So yeah I'm pro cus but that is to a point. If they dont have anything happening post march then honestly I'll probably be looking to crystalise on the CG and buy another property to offset my tax problem I'll have.

DYOR and dont rely on me though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $13.16K 218.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11812 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.