ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

we believe in esi...we have invested...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Wow, 15 posts moderated and this is why.

"This post has been moderated on 23/07/12 19:08 (Flaming or Baiting)
    Comments: Unfortunately this entire thread has been derailed and turned into a flame war. (entire thread moderated)"

What are we on people. This is supposed to be a forum that attracts intelligent, mature persons with the ability to invest for the purpose of gain. Be it because one believes in a company, the success of a company going forward, or a financial game by playing the daily. Where are we going, and how are we seen on this forum, continually making the top ten in content, but the lowest denominator in content subject matter.

If you believe in this company, and believe in its future, speak tall, and proudly. If you dont believe in this company or product, or this companies future, let it be, and stop stirring the pot. All are invested in certain companies for certain reasons, be it belief of a company or a financial windfall for having had a go.

But 15 posts being moderated because of childish comments getting thrown around on an open forum...Intelligent posting???? One has to question don't they, and one has to wonder if this forum that we are allowed on has become a wrestling ring for persons with no other interests but there own. I am sure that Hot Copper was set up for like minded people to get together and have a chat, But we on the ESI thread have shown ourselves to be nothing other than childish fools, playing in a sandpit.

Get a grip.....Its either a belief in our company or its not....I agree that all are free to comment, but if your comments bring continual angst and heartache to investors who have made a commitment to a certain company, be that what it may, let all live and die upon their own sword. If you have invested in ECT, and are proud to have done it, live by your decisions, but be proud of the company that you have taken part ownership of.

WE, as a group are looking like children to the rest of the people out there on hotcopper that are actually making money, and if we continue in this way, we deserve what we get, and what we are accussed of by all the downrampers out there.....TEAM ESI, let it go. Lets give all of the downrampers a day tomorrow, let tomorrow be a day that they post all of their statements, and are only heard by each other, they will bore the hell out of each other with no debate....In fact, I would implore all true holders of ESI with a belief to refrain from making comment until 4 pm on the 26th of this month, until we are advised of further news. Such numbers of comments are only defining us to be losers, and I dont believe that we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.