AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Personally I am not valuing AB1 valuation based on tokens. They...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Personally I am not valuing AB1 valuation based on tokens.
    They are counted as an asset but the volatility is too high to consider a true valuation at this stage and we can only value the part the company owns, not the entirety.

At this stage I think revenue multiple is the way to go. Personally I can see this at least 20x revenue if their growth rate is at triple digit YOY and exponential.

Games like the sandbox will be valued on the number of users who are active on a daily basis, the average transactional amount per user and any future potentials the game can bring - eg, their own educational sector that is commencing.
    If we do a comparison to mine craft and roblox, at their valuations, sandbox just needs to hit 10% of what they hit in active users to see the sandbox getting into a 5-10B valuation alone. I think 10% is conservative and realistic in the short medium term frame. Keeping in mind this is just one fully owned subsidiary of the company and we need to add on all the others and the potentials they bring on in the next 5 years. Massive!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.