AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

WE BUY DE-LISTED STOCK! CONTACT US!, page-3

1. 6 Posts.
    Hi SonicBlast,

I represent a small group of investors that focus on buying high risk shares that are no longer listed on the ASX or other markets that we HOPE might be a good investment. There is nothing "strange" about it and it's all completely legal.

Most transfers are done via an Off Market Transfer. Which is explained here by Commsec https://www.commsec.com.au/support/frequently-asked-questions/15.html

The transfer is usually done in person and both parties sign the necessary forms required for the transfer. Escrow is an option (reputable company that holds both the assets and the money until both parties approve) which is a safe method. Or alternatively, we can pay in cash or bank transfer if thats what the seller prefers. This is what was mean't by my last post.

We have no information about wether these shares will be successful for us or not. It's speculative and high risk. No funny business here. We're located in Sydney, Australia and if you wish to meet up or discuss further I'd be more than happy.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.