RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

oh so RTA are beneficiating the PIOP ore now are they railgun?...

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    oh so RTA are beneficiating the PIOP ore now are they railgun? great find... so where are the results then?

i should stop going on about todays market? why when its the no.1 reason you have such little interest from anyone in developing PIOP, which leads to the deal from Todd... its uneconomic and the future is at best cloudy for IO.. alot more IO is coming online and its all better quality than whats sitting at PIOP!

Was the offtake agreement for the beneficated ore to shanggdong disclosed before this patheic attempt to rip off FMs shareholders unfolded?

So where was it announced that the agreement was for beneficiated ore railgun? again pure fantasy which is the norm from you.. i should state my interest? what for to comment on a public forum.. just for you i will railgun.. not much! happy now? i didnt know i had the power to contain the shareprice of an ASX stock!

you can vote NO, i hope you get what your after, it will certainly make the months after a NO vote alot more interesting to watch..

dont forget the link for the beneficiated ore announcement railgun, i look forward to reading it and standing corrected..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.