PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

So I finally had a chance to sit down & do a little more...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    So I finally had a chance to sit down & do a little more research, and it’s incredible what you can find when you do a little detective work.

I stem from an economics/finance background and don’t proclaim to be a science whizz, however when the need arises, I roll up my sleeves and do my homework – and this is what I found.

In short, we can kill COVID-19! And the company has known it for a loooong time. The question is, why didn’t they report it? The answer is two-fold:
    1.   They already did in the report referenced in today’s update - 17 April, 2018, titled “Aerosol Test Results”.
    2.   I have NFI, however if I had to place a wager, I’d say our former chairman had something to do with it.
    How did I come to this conclusion? I followed the clues.

Firstly, in today's report, AS states the following, “I have been particularly impressed by PuriflOH’s process capability to kill both bacterial endospores and MS2 bacteriophage – an ‘overly conservative’ surrogate for validating broad virucidal efficacy. I am confident that any process capable of destroying > 99.99% of MS2 bacteriophage and bacterial endospores in a single pass could easily destroy any airborne virus.

I then pulled up the referenced report to find the following:
    The efficacy of the system was assessed with four (4) aerosolized surrogate species for BSL3 pathogenic organisms as below:
    1. Bacillus subtilis endospores - routinely used as a surrogate for weaponized anthrax, Bacillus anthracis; 2. Erwinia herbicola - a Gram-negative bacterium and surrogate for black plague, Yersinia pestis, and other pathogenic Gram-negative bacteria;
    2. MS2 bacteriophage - a viral RNA bacteriophage that is commonly used as a surrogate for the influenza virus; and
    3. Aspergillus niger endospores - used as a surrogate for several toxic black mold species such as Stachybotrys chartarumand.

Remember, AS referenced the 2 surrogate species in bold above. Their results are in bold below.

And here are the results, taken from the same report:
    The performance of the Bluemist™ system exceeded expectations in all areas of performance, surpassing the highly encouraging observations during Somnio’s in-house testing phase.
    • Single Pass Kill rate for Bacteria (Erwinia Herbicola) at 3.91 Log – 99.9876%
    • Single pass kill rate for Fungus (A Niger) – 4.28 Log – 99.9948%
    • Single Pass kill rate for Virus (MS2 Bacteriophage) at 5.74 log – 99.9998%
    • Single Pass Kill rate for Bacterial Endospores (Bacillus Globigii Endospore)– 3.39 Log – 99.9598%
    • Total kill rates of biological contaminants in the entire room is extremely high – achieving 99.999% bacteria removal (> 5 log) and 99.9999% virus removal (> 6 log) in 90 minutes
    • The Bluemist™ system also demonstrated a unique capability to significantly improve the capture rate of submicron particulates (~0.5 microns) compared to the typical performance of an inline HEPA filter.

The trials demonstrated that Bluemist achieved a 98% improvement over a standard HEPA filter for small particles. This is very significant in that many dangerous pathogens and toxic chemicals - e.g. smoke and soot - fall in this size range.

And just so that you don’t have to reread what AS stated, “I am confident that any process capable of destroying > 99.99% of MS2 bacteriophage and bacterial endospores in a single pass could easily destroy any airborne virus.”

And what is COVID-19? None other than an airborne virus!

MS2 bacteriophage  is a surrogate for COVID-19! if you don't believe me, then ask the American Society for Microbiology.

And here is some more light reading from our friends at the ASM about bacterial endospores.

This quarterly update took us to the Promised Land but didn't let us in. Why? I suspect the ASX. How ironic, they let the crooks run rampant with the most ridiculous Corona pump & dump schemes, yet stop one of the few legit companies from fully informing shareholders.

Well guess what? ASX may be able to stop PO3, but they can't stop me.

I'm sure there are people who can explain this much more elegantly than yours truly, however I believe that my research is spot on.

As always, DYOR; however, if what I have written in putting this puzzle together makes sense to you, PO3 must be one of the cheapest companies on the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.