PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

We Can Kill COVID! Here's the Proof., page-19

1. 8,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8159
    @Puttinfordough ..."Did you not state only weeks ago that this technology could not be used in the same room as humans and this made it no different to any other FRG generator?"

If you actually read and quoted the post, I also added unless they could neutralize the high levels of free radicals that are unsafe for humans (or other life). Only after that did the company come out with some type of 'neutralizer' on their web page. It was a few months ago not weeks.

You obviously do not understand how the free radicals are generated and why other pulsed corona discharge units produce the SAME reactive oxygen species as the FRG unit, and have equal problems.

Currently the 'neutralizer' is just a word used by the company, they have not indicated they have anything that performs this role via announcement to the market, yet it appeared this year after it was obvious that the Bluegen unit as portrayed a couple of years ago, would put high levels of ozone into the air if the intake air was dry.

I get that shareholders don't want to see any problems with their investment, but please don't come back here in a year or so and state that you were uninformed about the tech.

If they do come up with a great neutralizer for the waste products from the FRG unit, then it will be very valuable and probably make the company, but the neutralizer will be the great tech, not the FRG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.