PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

We Can Kill COVID! Here's the Proof., page-2

1. 8,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7997
    I agree that the FRG unit will kill covid and any other life form, just like every other pulsed corona discharge device that is already on the market.

Reactive oxygen species break down organic (and other) molecules, so are destructive to all life forms. That is their strength and also the weakness. Unlike what has been portrayed as being broken down to harmless inert substances, when ozone, one of the constituent ROS that are generated by the FRG, there are some molecules that go through a cascade of changes that can take months to fully break down. This is clearly indicated by the US EPA in a link I've provided several times.

The real secret to the FRG and any other corona pulsed discharge unit, is in neutralizing what ever comes out of the unit to purify the air.

The more I've looked into this, the more I'm convinced that the really important aspect in terms of air purification is going to be the 'neutralizing' filter or device or whatever. So far there is NO information about it at all from the company!!

The quarterly told a story of more new employees, more costs, further research and development, and now loans to pay for it, despite the company telling the market nearly 3 years ago now ...
    "Given that the FRG technology is highly advanced, the path to development of the Bluemist(R) product portfolio has been shortened and the focus now is on the final design, product packaging, cost and in situ performance validation."

That is for air treatment from this announcement ...
    https://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01932237

Never has there been any explanation of why they are so much further away now for exactly the same thing, nor why a 'neutralizer' has been added in the most recent company web page/announcements.

They have burnt through $10m in the last 2 years, and had the great savior in BP decide to suddenly leave the building, just before the announcement that OEMs seemed to be off the short term agenda.

Yet somehow this remains a $45M Mcap company, with no cash, loans, no product ready for sales and no revenue.

Why is this worth so much when there are already pulsed corona discharge units on the market?? What is unique and the advantage?? Every pulsed corona discharge generator creates a range of reactive oxygen species that kills bugs.
    Last edited by ozblue: 31/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.