PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

We Can Kill COVID! Here's the Proof., page-28

1. 9,159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8584
    @dolphinwrestler ..."but the company has released information"

LOL, no the company has not released 'information', they have released a few words that seem to have appeased a few posters here, but they have not released any information, especially about the 'neutralizer'.

The lab test results in the past were all about killing bugs, there was no testing on the quality of the air leaving the device in terms of air pollutants like ozone...

If they had released information you would be able to quote from an announcement what the 'neutralizer' was made from, how it works, and other planned uses for it. You would be able to point to lab certification about the overall quality of the air.

You would also be able to state why the 'neutralizer' was never mentioned prior to this year, despite the R&D working on the FRG tech for years.

Why the change in the necessity/requirement for a 'neutralizer'?

Was the prior unit without any type of neutralizer not as safe as everyone was told for years??

None of the posters here have even remotely tried to answer these type of questions, nor tried to link to any company announcement, because none of the companies announcements cover anything about when and why the neutralizer became necessary.

I made some very good money on this, so I'd like others to as well, I'd like the product to succeed, but if they are telling the market nothing about it (the neutralizer), nor why the change of policy towards needing one, nor anything about how it works, how much extra it adds to costs, nor how often it needs to be changed or cleaned etc, then why would they expect anyone to support it??

From a shareholders perspective, have they been wasting money for years by developing a product that was never saleable because it lacked a 'neutralizer'?? Did they only start working on a neutralizer this year??

There are just so many unanswered questions here, yet instead of asking the company the hard questions, a lot of shareholders here seem happy dreaming of riches while the share price has collapsed over the last year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.