PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

You produce the same stuff over and over. Show me a device that...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    You produce the same stuff over and over. Show me a device that kills down to .1 micron as quoted by the company. Post it here or at least give it a rest. Sayingbthe same thing a different way is not new information. We compare to the Hepa filter because that is what the market currently believes is the best. They, I, we don't care if it's different tech, I, the market, we, only care if it kills viruses which currently nothing I've seen posted here can. (Lab tested by 3rd party) So show me where I can buy one? Other than that, sorry I didn't read your post as its likely the same as the last 15 you've posted, right? We get where you are coming from, but we are believing that the tech is different. The company clearly states no harmful emissions. So its either you are right or they are right. if you are, we can class action their arses for lying. If they are right then we'll wave to you when we go to the front of the plane while you're sitting in cattle class. But that is the choice we are making.

hopefully you'll understand this. Happy for you to post a device currently for sale on market that kill down to the same level and has the proof, not just words. Then we can talk. Ok?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.