PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

@Magutza ..."does it say it kills down to .1 micron like I asked...

1. 8,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8109
    @Magutza ..."does it say it kills down to .1 micron like I asked for?"

You don't seem to understand that free radicals kill ALL viruses and bacteria of ALL sizes!!
    Size is irrelevant, the ozone and hydroxyl free radicals created by the devices I linked to will kill exactly the same viruses and bacteria that the FRG does.

Why are you invested when you don't understand what the technology of the company is??

The FRG unit is an ozone and hydroxyl generator along with a few other ROS.

I would just like people that are invested here to do some proper research into the technology so they understand what they are invested in. Then they could hopefully ask the company a few very important questions at the AGM.

I just linked to company announcements that clearly show that what the company has is not unique as is 'believed' by a lot of shareholders.

How do you not understand that ozone is ozone is ozone, no matter what device produces it. Likewise for hydroxyl radicals!!

Neither yourself nor anyone else has been able to show what is 'unique' about the FRG technology, and the company itself has only claimed it is the WAY the free radicals are produced that is unique, not the free radicals themselves.

However other companies are also creating the same free radicals out of plain air, just like the FRG unit, so there goes that uniqueness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.