PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

@Magutza ..."ok so can you post the patent they hold and the lab...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    @Magutza ..."ok so can you post the patent they hold and the lab test confirming they do what they say they can?"

You asked for links to products that are free radical generators currently on the market. I provided those links. I've already stated I'm not interested in any of them

If you think the ozone and hydroxyl free radicals generated by all the different devices are different to each other, I have a bridge on Mars you might be interested in buying.

None of these devices need to prove they kill viruses and bacteria, it is widely accepted science that reactive oxygen species do destroy life forms by breaking apart the cell walls.

What they all need to do is prove that the gases produced by them from common household conditions are safe. Things like new carpet smells, new paint smells, household cleaners smells etc. Also that no residual free radicals continue to exist outside the device.

BTW Purifloh only have lab tests results for the Bluemist unit, something the company has never bothered to produce as a product. There are no announcements that state the 'air purifier' with the 'neutralizer' attached has been tested by any lab for anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.