PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

well @coastwatch24 we could say that. Or we could go with the...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    well @coastwatch24 we could say that. Or we could go with the company announcement that clearly states that no harmful emissions of by-products (its here in writing!!!). In the same announcement they said that the neutraliser has now a much longer life. What do you think a neutraliser does? The FRG generator can be fitted with the Filter that optionally destroys ozone. One of the main reason they needed to fit this filter was that many produce and fruits are sensitive to ozone, so not only did they need it for the internal spaces for humans but also produce. You really have to wonder why people believe this bloke who has limited knowledge of the inner workings of our FRG and says he stopped investing his, (what $10k)?, when Bill had a massive buy in at a premium, and the likes of these new blokes coming in. What we are to believe that he with limited knowledge knows more than the team at Purifloh and Somnio Global combined? Oh please, come on.
    If people want to come here and whine about the management of the company to this point, fine, they can. But to put false information up forgetting the $millions spent on research and development and then compare us to 2 bit Kogan products, then sure holders sell out. So @coastwatch24 no, not both sides are correct, only one side. They side that has spent millions developing a new way to filter Air, water and the sterilisation of surfaces and medical equipment. Will it happen this year? No a chance, will it happen next year, I'd say 99%. (But I would have said that this year also) but, 2020 has been a funny year. Give me your email, I'll send you proof that FRG 'filter' destroys ozone. (Yes I could post it here, but i didn't spend my time researching to help 3 or 4 people here who will then just move on to another issue once they are proven wrong). But nobody has to take my word for it, just email the company (not Simon) and ask away. Oh and any Mods that might say this is unsubstantiated information, email me (you have my email) and I'll send you the proof also. Good luck holders, changing to buy, hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.