PGM 4.17% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

We cant really say we own 20 pct of the next tier 1.... yet?

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Is this the kinda new thread title u r talking about Linesman? Agree we say lotsa good thngs under boring headings. That's cos we are not here to ramp stox for sake of ramping. A good project will market / ramp itself once milestones are reached, like JORC resource, PFS, DFS etc. All we can do is focus on what the TA spits out as the updated FA supports, so long as it doesnt turn out to be SFA hahaha.

i have taken a serious position in PGM since the plandemic provided us the opportunity to hold onto Skaergaard, acting on the day of that great unexpected announcement less than 2 years ago. And all I have done since is continue to increase family core holdings while also trading about 20.pct in between the pivotal points in both directions. I guess applying the trading gains, my av cost is prob about 3c.

I considered everything under the 4.2 PP a major basing pattern in first wave reversal, which worked, and now everything under the 8.2 PP, IMO is the final basing pattern thru which a major boom wave confirms.

This new life started from the 1.5c unexpected announcement that the Ice Queen was still to be ours to deal with and follow thru what finally may be her rise from the ashes, I decided it finally time for an all in, with disciplined fund management along the way according to my hybrid JL MO.

Now we look poised for an exciting endgame for her majesty thru our 20 pct holding in SIZE. and maybe even a new future for the mothership. Any way I look at it, if half my expectations are met at the TA and FA micros and macros , I will be celebrating all the way over the next couple of years sipping my Glenmorangie Nectar D'Or as will my mates who have caught the golden bug with me haha.

So this title thread focuses on the "yet" and how it may realise step by tradeable step. I have declared my pivotal roadmap many times in the past and am quietly confident the journey is about to begin, from the 8.2 launch platform.

Lets see, sip, sip ...

Happy New Year to all. Good luck bros.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $6.893K 291.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 35668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.00pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.