"we can't stop the & boats neither can you", page-7

1. 12,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3241
    i think rudd totally over estimated his worth and ability. He did not have the skills needed to solve the boat issue and it was blindingly obvious to the world. He also totally under estimated Abbotts intelligence and determination. A lot of Australians started to see this as the election moved into the final stages. Rudd was a great talker, but completely below average performer on all fronts. He would be middle management in the real world at best(no offence to the good middle managers out there). it is very easy to pull apart a working policy for your political gain (turned out to be the worst policy play he ever did of course)it is very hard to get something up and working. its amazing to think that Abbott now has to spend months of effort to fix another rudd disaster and i still remain stunned that people defend people like rudd and gillard because they are labor people. if you vote for people like this after the issues they caused, i reckon you maybe walking about in a fog of denial. This is still playing out on this board at times, but i am thinking that a lot of people will come to terms with this over time. You can also see that a lot of division was caused by these people. Class warfare took Politics kicking and screaming off a cliff under those people and it will take more time to fix the hate and division they caused. it was like Saddam buring the oil wells when he lost the war and was forced to leave. Australia feels a better place and i am very happy that politics is slowly moving into the back ground a bit more. it was out of control and terrible to witness imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.