ODY 9.09% 2.4¢ odyssey gold ltd

We could have vein assays next week (Week starting 10/5/2021), page-35

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1620
    No thanks. Ramping another company - ridiculous - as if there is not enough here already.

I would have thought 3-4 weeks for assay results. A lot of work involved by a compliant person and many more holes to report on overall than just this one very impressive hit. No doubt the diamond drill rig is busy with step out drilling to try and establish the direction - distance the occurrence may be - then if good results flow and the occurrence remains open in 2 directions and is further supported by medium - high grades at various depths - the company can be very confident - carry out in fill drilling to complete a JORC.

If further visible hits are made I would expect release immediately as this one was reported.

The key is finding more of these hits and most importantly solid grades to depth or it may just stay in the ground if the waste to profitable grade ore strip ratio is to high - I am referring to open cut mining which is the history of the area and most common method. With high gold prices and modern mining & processing technology lower grade ore bodies that once stayed in the ground are now exploited. I do not know the golden number of ounces per ton - grams per ton as each project has its individual break even cost - it can be influenced by so many variables.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $21.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $5.709K 239.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102771 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 16500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.