DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

We deserve a White Knight, page-27

1. 7,936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3399
    In fairness and defence of Olef Olsen, he and everyone who lost money know it failed. I don't think you can begrudge anyone for wanting to know some answers!

Yes, we are all aware that 95% of all Phase II trials fail... and that its the biotech sector, renowned for companies crashing and burning. However, is a 97% crash on dud results the norm?

With the two major shareholders selling down over a period of a month prior to results (especially in light of one being appointed a position in the company) and the dodgy historical stuff thrown into the mix, it does warrant some investigation.... surely?

Some will get over it quicker than others, but I don't think anyone should begrudge another for wanting to find some answers. There may be none to be found... I accept that possibility, but I hope that posters are not shut down just because they may be "clutching at straws". You never know, Olef may stumble across something feasible in venting his frustration and making his thoughts known. It is a public forum afterall.

All I can say is that there must be some punters making a hell of a lot of money elsewhere on the market to have such flippant and blase comments to make!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.