PLL 0.00% 16.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

We forgot to get our permits, page-187

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Can you please point me to where I can find these applications? They have received a 404 permit from the Army Corps of Engineers for water stuff. Are you saying they need more permits from the Army Corps of Engineers? I'm really confused because when I do my research it appears you are wrong.
    Have you been to Gaston County? The news article about the commissioners came out before the meeting the other night and it seemed to me they were going to reject it because they didn't have any info on it. At the meeting they seemed a lot more positive.

There are always people who object to things. My local neighbourhood is full of NIMBYs who don't want anything to change. They are vocal. They have petitions. They spread false information. And most people ignore them - their strike rate for overturning decisions is very low. They have an online petition with 1700 signatures but that is from all over the world. There are 224000 people in Gaston County - it doesn't look like many oppose it.

Is there any point in trying to engage you or should I just mark you as ignore? Your motives seem suspect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $32.73K 203.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 145899 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 68076 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.