PLL 5.41% 17.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

One more time, for the 'dummies'!My post was a reply to...

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    One more time, for the 'dummies'!

My post was a reply to @mattlanders1969 about whether or not @PresidentofAUS should be considered a downramper of this stock. You replied to my post and went on a totally unrelated rant. You 'reply' to a post with commentary that is on the same topic. If you want to go off topic, you simply post your own comment or reply to a 'relevant' comment.

Now, am I totally ignoring the issues here? Maybe yes, maybe no. I comment on WHAT I want to comment on, and I do it WHEN I want to comment. I don't usually waste my time arguing with hyperventilating non holders and down-ramping posters like yourself. It doesn't trouble me in the least if you think I am out of line 'BUDDY'. Good news, bad news - I absorb it all, if it is based in fact that is. I'm not stopping you from posting your opinions, or even the content you claim to be facts, but just because you speak doesn't mean I have to listen, and just because I can put you on ignore, it doesn't mean I will. I can filter you out just fine. A few days of sunshine and you will go away - you always do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $72.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $193.2K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 305669 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.