PLL 3.23% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

We forgot to get our permits, page-4

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Amateurs - and it looks like they've been found out, and the media reporting has begun.
    What a bunch of donkeys they've turned out to be - wannabees without a clue.

( The President said .... )
    "Maybe it would have been better had (commissioners) been in the loop constantly. We didn't really have the time or resources to do it and we didn't even know what to tell them ....." !!!

What !!!
    The chairman admits he didn't even know what to tell the local county commissioners who issue licenses for the project and exploration and mine permits and everything.
    Unbelievable !!!
    Sack the president !!!

(Quote)
    Piedmont had been set to meet with commissioners in March, but canceled with three days' notice, further straining the relationship. Piedmont said it canceled that meeting in order to further refine its plans.
    (End)

(Quote)
    "This has been the worst rollout of a project from a company I've ever seen," said Chad Brown, a commissioner who opposes the mine.
    (End)

(Quote)
    "I'm not even going to accept an application from Piedmont for rezoning until they have their state permit in hand," said Brian Sciba, director of Gaston County's planning and zoning office.
    (End)

(Quote)
    Piedmont's arrangement with Tesla has done little to impress locals. More than 1,500 have signed a petition asking officials to block the mine.

"There's no doubt the mine would benefit our country and the green energy industry," said Tracy Philbeck, a commissioner. "But it would have a negative impact on our community."
    (End)

What can you say eh, about this level of incompetence, except that in this day and age, it's unbelievably bad, and dumb.

"There is no sin, except stupidity" - Oscar Wilde.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception" - Edgar Allan Poe.

Dumb and Dumber.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $62.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $353.1K 2.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2156 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 242477 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.