PLL 3.03% 16.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the environmental...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with the environmental impact assessments with us. It's comforting to know the process but I'm also stressing the process taken to get there by PLL is worrying.

On one hand you have no finalised plans I get that, but surely with all the noise going on and, as being in charge of actually delivering on the project on time you would begin some sort of engagement process if not on an informal basis with the authorities. It's the US, this informal lobbying (or positioning if you want to be more sensitive) happens across all levels of government.

And with the community at least hold some community based consultation forums throughout your tenure, if nothing else so you can at least say you have engaged with the community for X no. of years incorporating their feedback and consultation processes into the design of the plant etc. (like many other lithium co. have done for example Ioneer). That way when this expected question comes up you at the very least a leg to stand on rather than "Oh we didn't have the money or resources to do so..." Seriously...?

I mean the company is paying this guy to best represent the company's interests and I'm not making any apologies for the fact that his quoted responses are not what I would expect from PLL marketing itself as the greatest and best North American resource around.

And regarding "didn't even know what to tell them", rather than getting baited by a Reuters reporter for your response, surely you would qualify it by providing an educated response i.e. "that full an proper plans have been in preparation for X period to provide a formal and comprehensive submission as part of our application etc." in addition to informal contact with the authorities (which has not been done here). Not something as you Eddie suggest that is something that has been misconstrued when it is legitimate that no permit can be lodged without finalised plans in place.

I mean for any junior mining co. isn't this just part of your bread and butter, instead of causing the sp to dip 20%.
    Last edited by khtan26: 21/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $10.24K 62.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 325236 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 178434 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.