NOR 5.88% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

I have attended AGM today. It was very positive and confidence...

1. 205 Posts.
    I have attended AGM today. It was very positive and confidence in AGM hall from the directors and management.

I think downloads on Android will be much higher in comparison as for IOS. However revenue may be equal of higher for IOS as we progress. The IOS users more likely spend more time on usage, hence more revenue. This is based on assumption lot of corporate or business people using the IOS phone.

It was mention that current achievement is mainly word of mouth, very little marketing from NOR. It will be very interesting to see how it will impact once the NOR start promoting and marketing the worldphone.

The management has taken good strategic move to commence full on marketing once they have both IOS and Android. The recent capital rise will help them to source different marketing media.

The company growth can be manage with current staff with out add lot of people. Which is very positive, no over head cost.

The will be broker coverage on company, i am not sure of timing, Once comapny get higher market cap there is good potential for brokerage cover or report from bigger firms such Morgan Stanley or Macquire.

They are also potential for duel listing in future.

Five point to note from today's AGM.

Have a nice weekend. Next will is very interesting week. The share price can go up and down, if you look at day to day share price movement. However over all trend will be upward for a long time. This is my two cents contribution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.956K 122.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 215000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.01am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.