QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Thanks motboy for that well constructed post.After reading their...

1. 77 Posts.
    Thanks motboy for that well constructed post.

After reading their report I am left shaking my head.

Back in early 2012 they were going straight in with all guns blazing to drill Prabu, get everyone excited and push the SP up so they could carry out a CR and then hire some experienced staff and get a drill rig, and presumably get the ball rolling. Well, that ball is still rolling 18 months later.

I got concerned when all of a sudden the focus had changed from securing a drill rig to not having rights to the land - I mean wouldn't the land thing have been apparent to them very early on in 2012? Why didn't they let us know about that?

This is an exploration company and as such I accept that they will review their plans and makes changes. But in the same light I get pretty annoyed when the focus changes from this area to the next, nobody here knows exactly what QPN is up to (ever) and to me it is more of a feeling of "what exactly is QPN cooking up this time?" rather than just feeling confident about their direction and letting them get on with the job. I think that is concerning.

It is the job of us the shareholders to continue to make management held to account. So keep emailing them and asking the tough questions.

Now, time for a beer or ten and watch the footy....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.