FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

We have a problem.....

1. 1,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    and its called an Agency problem.

Back in my Uni days I was taught about Agency Principal in Financial Management and one of the primary agency relationships is between Management and Shareholders. A conflict, know as an Agency Problem, arises when there is a conflict between the needs of the Management and the needs of the Shareholders.

I totally disagree with some comments on this board that the announcement made by CNE was the best we could hope for. It was far from it! I am very positive about the results of SNE-2 but I am scathing of CNE and their seemingly hubris, gee I like that word, attitude towards their shareholders. I don't know how scathing I am towards the FAR board because I don't know whether or not they are in agreement with CNE re the "tight hole"policy and the paucity of information re the results from SNE-2. And, yes there could have been more, much more released and announced to the market about the results from SNE-2. But I won't go into that at this time.

I firmly believe that shareholders, both in FAR and CNE, deserve and are entitled to more information about SNE-2. After all its the shareholders who own the company and its managements responsibility and duty to run the company to the benefit of all shareholders. That is something they are not doing at the moment.

Withholding pertinent information about the results of SNE-2 may just be affecting the livelihood of some shareholders. Shareholders who may not be able to properly form an opinion about the future prospects of their company because of this paucity of information about the results of SNE-2.

I could go on and on, but I guess you all get my drift. So I guess I will just wait in the wings for the imminent attack from those that would defend the FAR and maybe CNE management till their last breath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.