We have a snake in the house - what you going to do??, page-59

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Well first of all I didn't mention Iraq on purpose, but Afghanistan, 2 vastly different problems.
    And second you still don't make sense, we admitted we have a problem with alcohol and drugs, we legislated it pretty extensively, it is a priority of law enforcement. So again what is your point? It would be the equivalent of saying let's not worry about this new virus which can kill millions because cancer is still the leading cause of mortality...well cancer research is funded, how about we worry about the virus before it gets out of control.

So we shouldn't worry about people killing in the name of ideology because addictive substances like alcohol and drugs are causing more damage?

If you lived in Europe right now it would be pretty difficult for you not to worry, in which normal society is it considered normal to have the army patrol the streets?
    I should add that it looks like I lived longer than you in the ME...just saying, that's not what qualifies us to debate this.
    Last edited by bz847: 24/05/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.