SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

we have a spokesperson, lets go for it!

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Fellow share holders, now that, Westcott, has agreed to represent our interests at the AGM or at the very least continuing with his calls to Perth, can we get the finances together to send him or to pay part of his phone bill. If it’s to attend the AGM then time is of the essence & we need to move fast to get this proposal up and running.

Some readers might question what we are trying to achieve asking & financing a HC member to represent us at the AGM or ask questions by phone, I would like a few more answers than we get & I am sure I am not alone. Westcott, has always been ready to share his information with us, he puts in a lot of time, I know from reading his posts & the comments he receives in follow up posts and green ticks a lot agree with my sentiments, he is well informed & known to management or director & I am sure he will give this 110% & look after our interests.

There is no committee involved, but, Westcott, has agreed so I will now put this (motion) to SDL holders that we make a contribution, I will start with a $30 contribution, I was going to make it more & will if we fall short of funds, but we should be able to get the required amount judging by others willing to assist, this is $30 well spent for me if I get some reliable info.

Can we keep this thread just for this purpose please; if you’re not interested keep it to yourself for a change.

An account to deposit funds will need to be opened; maybe another Melbourne based shareholder needs to come on board with Westcott so all is seen as above board & other ideas will now be open for discussion.

I do hope this works, I am not trying to rush things either but time is short till the AGM. Any funds remaining can be donated to a charity when this is wound up, whenever that time is.

Regards to all & thanks to those who make a contribution, big thanks to you, Westcott, for making yourself available.

Trad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.