SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

we have a spokesperson, lets go for it!, page-12

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day Everyone

If you guys are serious about this, the first thing you need to do is appoint someone to organise and collect the cash. Westcott will have enough on his plate, and it is not fair to expect him to run around chasing money off others, when he is the one doing us a favour. His time is also better off being spent doing research.

Second of all, only those contributing towards the cost, should be priveledged to the information Westcott obtains, otherwise there will be a lot of free loaders, and people hanging back if they know that the information is going to be posted publicly on this forum for free. So any reports or summary should be emailed to contributing members.

Lastly, we need to try and come up with what we are expecting to get in return, just so everyone is clear on it. To start with, I would say we aim for the following:

A) A report from a telephone conversation prior to the AGM
    B) A report from the AGM

The AGM is November 2nd, so things would need to start happening straight away, as there would be flights and stuff to organise.

I am happy to put my hand up to be the one to collect and organise the money and help Westcott with his preperations, however I am not sure whether Westcott and everyone else is comfortable with this. No hard feelings if you feel there is someone better qualified, we just need to determine who it is going to be sooner rather then later.

Cheers

Not Klob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.