SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

we have a spokesperson, lets go for it!, page-22

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Hi again

Almost 8:30am (got the am/pm right) on a great San Jose morning. It’s pleasing to read the new posts are generally in favour of Westcott going to the AGM, thanks, Pidg bravo2 & Pythag for wanting to contribute.

Pythagerous, sorry mate, I don’t agree with you as stated below from post #4570143 above….

“”Second of all, only those contributing towards the cost, should be privileged to the information Westcott obtains, otherwise there will be a lot of free loaders, and people hanging back if they know that the information is going to be posted publicly on this forum for free. So any reports or summary should be emailed to contributing members””

My response is the information (IMO) should be made available to all shareholders on the SDL threads, it was never my intention to have an “exclusive club”, I want all of us to share our knowledge, personally I am not concerned that, some contribute & others don’t, that’s life, there are doers and those that sit back & want something for nothing, who cares? I am positive we have enough support to see this idea through to conclusion.

Py,if you want to put your hand up to assist, Westcott, you have my support, it is a big ask of Westcott, but I have a feeling he has the adrenalin pumping through his veins & can’t wait to get going.

This is an idea, good or bad, but maybe a poster from Perth can put, Westcott, up for the night, thoughts?

We really need to get cracking on this, (AGM, Nov 2nd) unfortunately as I am living overseas & I can’t help at ground level, although I am happy to have a Skype conference or chat by phone, your call or maybe some personal emails. Westcott, you have posted your email address before, are you happy to receive emails, maybe set up a hotmail account?

Westcott & Py, if you can contact one another that would be a great start, we do need a bank account urgently or some way of getting the contributions together, once that is done we can get an agenda going with our ideas.I can tell you if we don't start to get the contributions soon this will fall over, we need to act now.

Again, please stick to the topic on this thread and not get involved in sidetrack issues.

I will go through the posts now and get a list of names who have indicated they will contribute, I will start a new thread "Contributors" others can add their name if the wish, but please if you say you are going to help don't let us down, no big noters wanted!

Regards

Trad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.