SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

we have a spokesperson, lets go for it!, page-26

1. 1,859 Posts.
    Hi WPA

Thanks for your input, if you are not going to contribute that's ok, if your reference to "very un-Australian" is about not sharing info then you have not read my post above, I don't want an "exclusive club" the idea repulses me to be honest, I want us to share any info with everyone who wants to read these threads.

Can I put it this way, if any person who has indicated he or she wants to contribute and they don't want to share info with all, then they can remove their name from the list of contributors, I hope this clears up any doubts as to our intentions to share.

Further, this is not a "CLUB, it's a way of having our voice heard at the AGM and someone, in this case, Westcott, ask some questions that may not get asked. I think most would agree, Westcott is very well informed & known to most of us, he is the ideal man.

I understand some might not agree with any of this, that's fine, we are all different, you don't have to contribute or do anything for that matter.

I reiterate, this in not a "club" nothing will change and information will be shared when Westcott returns from the meeting.

So before any one goes off half cocked please think about what we are doing, it is for all of us . Hope that clears up any mis-understanding.

Trad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.