SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

we have a spokesperson, lets go for it!, page-2

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (DTrad)

This has really got my mind into overdrive.

My thoughts are moving to a very much bigger picture on SDL.
    May be dreaming in old age.

The AGM will take up a couple of hours of talks by management and questions depending on time allowed.

I am starting to think with other share holders who are not associated with HotCopper wanting to ask questions as well as us we will not get to ask any thing like all we need to ask and get answers to.

I can think of a lot of questions I would like to ask that do not even get spoken about on HotCopper.

Pellet and DR plants.
    Will we need coal in the processing of Pellets,DR feed and Concentrates.
    Where will we get the coal?
    Can it be resourced from Cameroon or close proximity?
    If not from close by and it has to be brought in where from and how?
    Ships?Who will we use to ship it in?
    Will it be associates of Ken Talbot (for the coal) and will shipping be through Hans Mende's associates of the shipping line he is a director of?

Hanse Mende is also involved with Ex BHP boss Gilbertson through Pallinghurst,AMCI,Posco and others in joint ventures.

Lots of other questions that would need several hours may be of uninterrupted discussions to get the big picture.

SDL are already looking well into the future with planning.
    A company who are trying to get funding do not usually plan so far into the future unless it is going to be a top ranked iron ore supplier.
    SDL could even with others look to make steel in Cameroon as it is in a strategic position to Europe as well as Asia and the Arab states.(Just my thoughts.)

With SDL talking of the likes of Badondo,Belinga,Avima may be connecting up and using SDL's proposed rail line this could end up being another Pilbara or Brazilian type Iron ore hub.

It may pay to try to organise a list of questions for the AGM and have a few people ask questions for us so as to not look like we have hijacked the AGM.
    In the mean time through phone calls to SDL see if they are adapt to having meetings in Perth and in other states if they are giving presentations in others states with a few share holders every so many months so we can be kept more up to date on progress of future plans.

A meeting in Perth would entail a meeting of several hour perhaps to ask all the questions we can think of.
    We would have to work out which would be best,a meeting before the AGM or after the AGM when they have updated us on the normal items that are likely to come out with.
    If after the AGM I think it would be best fairly soon after.Before Christmas.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.