SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Westcott and Co,In regards to record keeping, it may be just...

1. 643 Posts.
    Hi Westcott and Co,

In regards to record keeping, it may be just as easy for you Westcott to keep a single page spreadsheet with just a handful of columns.

Like this one:

SDL Spreadsheet

The bank account could be from this list of 'Banking Offers for October' list. I goggled 'Cheap Bank Accounts' in Australia and this was one of the choices:

SDL bank accounts

Source: http://www.money-au.com.au/banking/index.php

The best bank account from that list appears to be a St George Direct Saver account. Here are the finer details under 'More Info':

SDL St George

One question: Is it safe to put a bank account's details here on Hot Copper? How would we make the account numbers available to everyone?

One other thing, lets make our contributions count - $20 I feel is too small. If you can, aim higher.

Investing should be seen as a business, as such, and with that, a stronger commitment should be shown by each contributor. I think a minimum amount of $50 would be healthier. That said, it's up to each of us what we put in. It can be anonymous if need be I guess.

Lets keep the momentum going but above all keep it K.I.S.S. so Westcott can be left alone to do his thing.

talktome

PS. Is Skype good for you Westcott?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.