SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi (talktome)If we are to get anything organised for meetings...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi (talktome)

If we are to get anything organised for meetings with SDL,we have to show professional thinking with our efforts as they are top professional people and will not want to waste their time talking to idiots.

Just one other thing for now.
    I have just had a look at the area I spoke of as being an iron ore hub.

From half way across Gabon's Northern Border with Cameroon from West to East to Elogo which is the furthest East SDL's tenements stretch is around 200kms.
    From Mbalam going South to the areas of Belinga and Boka Boka is about 120kms.
    This area is roughly Dampier to Port Headland across West to East and Dampier to Pannawonica North to South.
    This takes in all the known main large iron ore tenements in this Region.
    Mbalam,Belinga,Boka Boka, Badondo,Avima,Mt Nebeba and Mt Letioukbala and a few other lessor known ones.
    This is with out the other iron ore tenements between Mbalam and the sea ports.

This area would be a small area compared to the Pilbara.
    A different landscape to the dry dusty Pilbara,as it has rainforest's,some large rivers and even the flatter areas have a lot of trees.
    One thing that will not happen in Cameroon,The Congo and Gabon is,it will be very restricted as far as rail lines and roads cris crossing the landscape.
    A lot of the surrounding areas are protected rain Forrest,so I feel a lot of rail and roads will be shared.
    I feel that has already been shown by SDL announcing recently about Belinga,Badondo and Avima could be using the proposed SDL rail line.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.