AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I semi agree with you here. I personally expected the appeal and...

1. 80 Posts.
    I semi agree with you here. I personally expected the appeal and damages claim to drag out, however I was under the false impression that the following rulings would remain in the meantime.
    Discharge of Sumitomo’s injunction preventing Axiom’s exploration or mining activities
    • Continuing permanent injunction restraining Sumitomo from interfering with Axiom’s business activities in Solomon Islands.

It is apparent the Axiom legal team didn't see it coming either?

At the very least they should have allowed them to continue exploration, not like they plan on digging the stuff and shipping it to China tomorrow. I am no lawyer but I would have expected common sense to prevail. Especially considering the damning ruling of Sumitomo, and the fact that the landowners and government sit on Axioms side. This is after all the Solomon Islands not the Islands of Sumitomo.

Without any further info I remain optimistic Axiom will be allowed to continue their work sooner rather than later. However this hiccup has given me a taste of what it would have been like to hold this stock for the last 3 years. I personally don't think I could have stuck it out for so long, so again respect to the people who did.

I wonder how the nickel conference is going to go tomorrow, thinking of sneaking in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.