MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

we have another ann., page-22

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Jak, :))

Ah yes, I can well recall when you and discussed the topice of "Beware of the Trojan Horse". It certainly holds significance now.

I bailed out of CUE around the same time.

Petrochina came in the back door via Singpet into the CUE register after PC bought out Singpet 100%. They took a 16.3% position in CUE..very ,very strategic play. Albers bailed out of CUE around that time but still held a substantial "insurance position" as it does now.

Albers controls MOG and for MOG to come out today to say
    "It wasn't us" is saying a lot.

Clearly ,now , CUE are the recalcitrant culprits! The CUE shareholders now need to be told why they have not ratified the side agreement. It is also very clear that CUE and MOG knew who the Farminee was in October last year and both clearly knew the implications of the Side Agreement on March 5.

Questions that need answers:

1. Why did MOG and or CUE not go into a trading halt when MEO did ? Especially MOG!

At least MOG have come clean and pointed the finger at CUE.

2. Why are CUE baulking?

3. Has it to do with their upcoming (soon to be announced) Farmin announcement for Caterina?

4. Is their "preferred" Farmin objecting to the side agreement in relation to CUE and Artemis? Has this held up CUE's process for the Caterina Farmin and if so why?
    5. Why have CUE SH's not been given an update in relation to CUE's stance on Artemis and Caterina recently?

5. Does it have anything to do with the Selling of CUE's portion of Artemis Gas (if found and extracted) from a succesful conversion to LNG, in the proposed MEO JV's facility, and is this in conflict with CUE's proposed farminee's marketing plans Caterina Gas (if found and extracted)up the track?

6. Why did Petrochina not need FIRB approval when they wrested > 15% of CUE in 2009? Is that the reason they do not have board representation ATM?

A number of recent posts (e.g. ANZ and YA! in my opinion )are on the right track with the way the GAS is going to be onsold eventually but only if it's found.

CUE need to give the CUE shareholders answers ASAP as I feel that they are not informing their shareholders on the reasons for the current price sensitive movements in their SP...not to mention MEO's or MOG's. In my opinion CUE is stalling a deal that is potentially worth a huge amount of money to the Company and their Shareholders.Why?

This is of Prime significance to MEO shareholders!

It would seem to me there is an immediate conflict with CUE's current Caterina Farmin negotiations... It's a dog eat dog world out there!

CUE should be accountable. I note they have been in litigation with OMV (large Austrian player and partner) recently and currently from what I understand for ( in my terms )non significant piece of O&G play.

This reminds me of the BG/ROG and CTP impasse which is now heading to the courts for determination...You should know this scenario quite well Jak!..Who was the Trojan horse there?

The Blame Game ....I am over it but I am not over the fact that the potential for Artemis is immense!Amost sounds like a seperation squabble over the assets.

We all need some definative answers to make a serious investment rather than a trading punt...enough mystery guys!

At this point in time MOG and MEO have redeemed their credibility ( enough for me to buy some more shares ASAP) but CUE has totally lost theirs for me.

The only other question that remains is:

Who is the Farminee? ..especially after clarification of the meaning of the word "Independant" from the powers to be.

It's opened the field up again...Statoil for me!..and I don't care if it Petrobras.

Jak...you bring the barrel of Rum,Iam will bring the bucket Drambuie,Marvdog and Blurrt, losty the truckload of beer,Daz the fine Scotch,Anatol and Erso can bring the Ouzo, ANZ can bring the NZ shampoo,Gashunters can bring the LPG bottle,Blastoff brings the rocket,Sheepdog the T bones,Flight 500 brings the mystery sausages,Flinstone brings the 2 leg power rockmobile,Nasty 1 has the sleeping tabs and Ya does the paperwork...Of course I will bring the Sov Plonk.....Naturally this will be a mass gathering of the faithfull in in appropriate venue coming near you when this Deal is finally put to bed and we can cook the Barbie with GAS.

The are many,many other posters that will get invitations to the gathering but the post will get moderated naming everyone..

The best news today is ...We finally have news that makes sense!

Sentiment: BUY! but not until I top up please! :)) LOL

Cheers Dears!

Disclaimer: The view expressed above are strictly my own,I am not ramping..as most observers of my posts know.

This is how I feel after a lonnnnnggg wait for a meaningful announcement from MEO. This happened today from MEO and MOG in my opinion. Don't blame me for any speling or Gramma discontinuities..the plonk made me do it.

HIc!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.