KML kangaroo metals limited

No Plough - All over - check out the numbers - all the top20...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    No Plough - All over - check out the numbers - all the top20 shareholders are voting for them. It's likely that thrie coup and the recapitalization is a done deal despite what you may be being told. Possibly you are being mislead as a smokescreen to prevent you from actioning your minority shareholder rights.

I guess it is possible that a backdoor deal has been done to get major shareholders in on the 0.001c placement. I would like ASIC to look into the recipients of this recapitalization. They have not responded yet - over a month now. Guess I made a big mistake lodging it in Perth. Probably NSW ASIC would have had more incentive to do an investigation into shenanigans in Perth.

I guess a few TOP10 holders were disappointed that they had not managed to dump all their shares prior to KML being exposed by the auditors, and I guess if they got access to 0.001c shares combined with a pump on some other dodgy project they could squeeze a little more out of it.

But for us pigeons on the outside it is game over. We have been well and truly plucked. Best we can do it to warn future potential shareholders from getting sucked in also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.