we have been told, page-13

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am fairly sure from watching Roxon and hearing her positioning through reasoning that she doesn't actually naturally own the same emotional gifts and god given ability as the majority does....fairly sure her depth of feeling is only as deep as a text book would allow....pretty much the same level of emotional and character based ability as one day will be possible to program into a computer.

She is not alone many people can only analogue the ability to feel for others through repetitive learning experience over their entire life. Roxon fits this type. They are easy to identify personally because they will every time never comprehend the subtle perfectly correct human shades of grey reasoning available easily to most, these people can only ever rely on a text book depth of repeatable human understanding...we have a few of these here on HC even.

I would call it by the more common name but not totally sure she fits all the criteria.

Off-topic...just then I saw an advertisement on commercial TV where the extremely pretty, naked (good bits hidden by flower arrangement) and nubile actor for carefree active fresh liners actually used the word Vagina in her spiel...."to keep the vagina healthy" LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.