WNI 0.00% 5.6¢ wah nam international holdings limited

I think you 2 guys (Wand and Fang), who appear to be the only 2...

1. 174 Posts.
    I think you 2 guys (Wand and Fang), who appear to be the only 2 WN posters (just joined by Kookeboy by the looks of things), need to look at this from the point of view of us long-term BRM Shareholders.

This is how I see the situation:

Wah Nam was first seen as a friendly, and welcome, backer of BRM. They bought most of their shares on market and this was fair enough.

Then, when WN was approaching 20%, I was very concerned with BRM directors selling shares to Wah Nam to push the % held to very close to the takeover trigger point.

When the takeover offer was announced, I was disappointed that it was a scrip offer from a company with no substantial assets and little cash. Their major asset was the 20%+ investment in BRM.

WN's valuation of the offer (of just over $6) greatly undervalued BRM and I saw the scrip offered as exteremly risky, and still do.

Many Australian BRM shareholders could smell a rat and, when what turned out to be WN associates began to place large buy orders at $6+,were happy to sell.

The takeover offer also caused other potential investors to stay clear of BRM because of the low value and risky scrip offered.

The way the 'Associates'bought their shares and then accepted the WN offer, and the well orchestrated way seems to have occurred, as has been discussed at length on the BRM forum, has led to great suspicions about who these acquisitions were organised and funded by.

I also perceive the abnormal share price fluctuations during this process as perhaps being orchestrated share price manipulation to scare Australian BRM holders into either selling to WN Associates or accepting the offer. I know this happens on the share market but I don't like it.

Also, WN has offered NO VISON and NO PLANS for BRM other than saying they can get funding for rail.

I therefore don't trust Wah Nam and feel that they may not have the future of BRM and best interests of us BRM shareholders at heart.

I hope that WN will do the following very soon:
    1. Show that there was no funding of the '?ssociates' by WNI or a friendly backer and no orchestration of their puchases and acceptances
    2. Explain their plans for BRM in terms of the future of the board, funding, rail and future development of Marilana and the other tenements.
    3. State whether or not they intend to on-sell their investment in BRM.
    4. Explain how they intend to market and sell the ore mined (i.e: will it be sold at going rates per tonne or sold cheaply to chinese steel companies as a cheap source of ore).
    5. Show how they will maintain and increase shareholder valus in Wah Nam Australia, should we accept the offer.

If they do provide satisfactory information along these lines, perhaps then I will trust them and be willing to consider the offer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WNI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.