Have Done a bit of Smack and/or Ice in your time, Leap? I...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Have Done a bit of Smack and/or Ice in your time, Leap?

I mightn’t be as experienced as you in having an intimate knowledge of the effects of Shooting Up these cocktails but I do have a wide variety of friends and acquaintances who have done a bit more than just dabbling in the 2 substances that you highlighted.

I’m sure that it’s quite plausible that the bloke may have been Off his head on the meth as these types of junkies can be very active.

However the Smack Heads are mostly couch bound after chasing the dragon/shooting up so I’ve been told.

Don’t get me wrong, drugs are bad but not all people dependent on “any drug” are capable of looping out to the extent that this bloke did.

If it was the Drugs that made him do it, then there would be hundreds if not tens of thousands of these incidents happening every day across our country.

It’s just as likely that he was off his tree on prescription medication, after all more people OD on prescription based medications than the illicit varieties.

Any drug can Tip an unstable person over the edge but I don’t believe that there’s any particular drug that can Tip Everyone over the edge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.