Your drifting from my posts, to something more generic. Maybe...

1. 4,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381
    Your drifting from my posts, to something more generic. Maybe you feel the need to defend this blokes actions and/or drug use. I personally do not.

What I am saying is he was most likely, based on visual evidence, under the influence of meth and likely heroin. This combination of drugs could have created a psychotic episode which led to his murderous rampage, or gave him the courage commit these murders as this would have been something he fantasised about. I am being specific and not generalising.

If you are after statistics, my understanding is 20% of hard crimes are committed by people under the influence of drugs and 50% of crime are committed by people under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.

As I have stated previously, I have suffered two psychotic episodes, so no need for you to explain 'mental illness' and its affects to me, or drug use for that matter. You have second hand experience through your acquaintances, well thats great. I would not be giving you an opinion if I did not feel extremely accurate in my assessment.

This guy also had money. He was paying for a storage container, and has alot of higher end clothes and equipment. Plus chicken red curry is not a poor mans food, or something that your traditional homeless person eats.

Here is an eye witness account (something I just googled) -

"He was taking (so) long and then said, 'Ok, I'll just order chicken red curry'," the worker said.

But as he left, Cauchi appeared disorientated and fell into a shopfront.

A man went to help him up, unaware of what he was about to do.

"He looked like he was drug-affected," the man said.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.