NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

GuysCongratulations on this long-awaited result.I saw the ann at...

1. 169 Posts.
    Guys
    Congratulations on this long-awaited result.

I saw the ann at around 3pm and was having my fingers to buy 50K @ $0.45. Didn't see any action from buy side and so waited.... eventually missed out buying. What the heck - that's the market. Looking for next entry. Still have my core holding and holding tight.

I bought into BRU instead - which I think others have not yet picked up that BRU also has substantial Goldwyer shale with 50% interest.

Should see some interesting SP tomorrow - I suspect gap up then hit high 50c. The range trading btw 43c to 49c should be broken. Wait until more media, broker reports the SP IMO, will start it's next upward move.

I wonder how many luck ppl managed to suck up the loose shares today and wonder why on earth would ppl be selling - given that the good news is just starting.

SP should run in anticipation of better visual result on lower units in Goldwyer formation. Based on the progress we should get some result early next week with ann to the market on Thurs (as usual and how did they managed to keep quiet without leaking ship)

cheers
    pcyc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.