AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

we have jorn, page-35

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I encouraged a few friends to buy shares a few years ago and they really loved it for a while BUT its become harder to make money if you long the past year especially...

IMO there are just less buyers which is also effecting the MNM SP at the moment.
    I would not be surprised if more people were pulling money off the table at the moment?
    Look at the volumes and we can see the demand is low which means less shares are going higher.

WHY

Energy bills are up, some people who bought homes and expected huge capital gains every year might have been surprised that house prices don't always go up forever?
    Some people may have been laid off in the maunfacting sectors....I think people have just become more cautious overall..this is due partly to macro concerns and also local concerns...

This presents a good oportunity for those who believe things will improve?
    Those that believe that asia will continue to grow?
    Those that believe that all that building in Asia the past decade will require energy?
    Those that believe that 3rd world countries will continue to strive to become first world?
    Just like a growing population demands more food, they also demand more energy-FACT

The GFC is all part of the up and down cycle,,,nothing goes straight up for years and years IMO
    The world needed this in order to re-assess the debt levels and ensure the weak and killed and the tough survive...

MNM is a victim of the current cycle IMO..most shares are in the same position...cheap...

I think the worst is over and I am bullish that the macro markets improve which will help support all shares/markets and as coal prices increase, buyers come back in equities and MNM continues to tick the boxes we will go higher...

this is just my opinion,,,another rant...just make sure your stock can last if this slow cycle continues....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.