AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

we have jorn, page-92

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I'm not so sure about the whole price manipulation scenario every share on hot copper seems to be manipulated according to some posters.

AS far as news goes the following items from the Exergen release are the area's we need to get concrete info about.

"Any future development of the tenement will be subject to a stringent approvals process, including strict
    environmental compliance obligations and comprehensive community engagement."
    (When and how is this planned to progress)

"The JVA and TLD provide a framework for the potential future development of the exploration tenement
    which is located at the north-western end of the coal-rich Parwan Sub-Basin"
    ( Don't like the use of potential in this part but what is the framework timetable)

"The Maddingley Mine, which has been mined continuously since 1948, is operated under a separate Mining
    Licence owned by a third party but situated within EL 5294"
    ( What are the plans for Maddingley, purchase?)

"Exergen is currently finalising a location and plans for the construction of a $50 million demonstration plant
    intended to confirm viability of its CHTD technology at commercial scale"
    ( So is the location BM or not?)

Once these issue's are properly address we might get the long awaited re rating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.