FAR 1.53% 49.8¢ far limited

OOO, I must be living with a very similar domestic of warfare,...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    OOO,
    I must be living with a very similar domestic of warfare, or better named, welfare that you reside with. I have a very sizeable mattress stack that will  increase a very substantial holding that already exists.  The word RISK, said as it sounds, can be very frightening, I, like many others  have fallen to this particular word in the past. Your very upbeat display of info wants one to reach for more, and no influence intended, but a fantastic display of heart, and emotion near brought to us live(in a delayed telecast). It does not get any better top shelf, than yesterdays correspondence.

I plan to attend the Gold Coast 2015 presentation on the 28/05, and would love to walk out the door feeling the same sensation that OOO has presented us with. Those that  reside in this neck of the woods, who plans on attending? Not knowing the rules implied, I will try to present a bit of footage. Will definitely be looking forward to the occasion.

The CR to me, appears to be closer than we would like to envision, a bit of feedback on purchasing.Prior, during or post? Would appreciate intelligent input and thoughts.

I also feel  the roll on options is well underway, the Mandurah theory is staking it's position , and when comes the CR, the growth in real money will drive the direction to a greater value than our previously successful raise. One does not expand with such admired talent, and then get the timing wrong. All appears set in stone, it is now just a matter of when.

Here we come!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.