AVH 0.33% $3.01 avita medical inc.

It doesn't matter how good the concept or product is, at the end...

1. 2,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 666
    It doesn't matter how good the concept or product is, at the end of the day, when a company runs out of money, it runs out of money.

Look at Metal Storm (glad I sold out of that around $1 years ago). A great idea, but after all the R&D and testing, never delivered to paying customers.

Avita's risk is growing.
    Trial timelines that are blowing out.
    Cash in bank being swallowed up

The funny (?) thing is, ReCell is already available for sale in most of the world.

Why would Australia, EU, etc approve ReCell, if their health practitionerts were still half-heartedly waiting to see what the FDA outcome is?

And what about China?
    Approved for sale, is it not?
    A Huge customer base that is becoming an increasingly wealthy middle class.
    I read the other day, they still have to work out the price.
    What???
    How hard can this be, and it's not like it's abrand new product.
    ReCell has been around for years now.

Rest of World sales should be the bread and butter, with the USA being the potential cream on top. And operating losses should be a thing of the past, well and truly by now.

No, there is still something fundamentally wrong with the AVH management, and the way they are doing things.

Which is why the share price will not do anything significant until that changes. No amount of up-ramping here (which thankfully has decreased, as people come to their senses) is going to change that.

QED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.